Handling of Personal Information
NaviPlus Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "we", "our" or "us") will be handling the provided personal information (hereinafter referred to as "personal information") as follows,
1.Chief Privacy Officer
- We will appoint the following chief privacy officer who shall be liable for obtaining, accessing to, utilizing, providing, using and managing personal information. Chief Privacy Officer Kazunori Shimizu
2.Purpose of Use
- Personal information shall only be used for the purposes stated below or related purposes. If we need to use such information for the purposes other than stated we shall ask customer's permission first.
- Personal information of the person using our service
- Personal information shall only be used for the following purposes
- Advertisement and sales solicitation
- For holding of a seminar
- replying to your inquiries
- Running of questionnaires
- Conclusion of the contract
- Software registration
- Customer support
- Guidance of the partners service
- Personal information of the person who hopes to enter our company
- Giving notice
- Personal information of the person who inquired of us or Personal information of exhibitions and seminars participants
- Giving notice
- Correspondence management
- Sending of related material
3.Provision to Third Parties
- We may provide personal information to a third party if
- The person himself/herself agreed to such
- It is required by laws and regulations
- It concerns human life, health or property and it is problematic to obtain customer's agreement
- It concerns public health improvement or children healthy development and it is problematic to customer's the agreement.
- It concerns cooperation with state organ, local authorities, or entrusted parties, and it is problematic to obtain customer's agreement.
4.Shared use of personal information
- We shall not share personal information with others.
- Our company uses the technology known as cookies. Cookies are a system for allowing a communications device used by a customer to temporarily retain certain information as data and identify the customer based on the data whenever the customer revisits the website.
6.Entrusting Personal Information Handling
- We may entrust handling of personal information to a party that meets our company's standards. We will execute non-disclosure agreement with the entrusted party, so that safety management and security of personal information would meet our standards. An additional supervision will be provided if needed.
- When making a request for the disclosure, revision, addition, deletion, discontinuation of use, elimination, or cessation of provision to third parties of personal information（hereinafter referred to as "Disclosure"），You can request "Disclosure" by mail or email.
8.Arbitrariness of providing personal information and results of failing to do so.
- Our business operations require basic personal information, if you fail to provide us with the needed personal informaiton, you may not be able to use our service.
9.Complaints and Consultation Services
- We will provide prompt and appropriate support regarding your complaints, wish for a consultation or any other inquiries concerning your submitted personal infomation. If you have any complaints, would like to have a consultation or have any other inquiries regarding your personal information, send us mail or e-mail to the following addresses
Personal Information Protection/Consulting Counter
EBS Bld., Ebisunishi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, 150-0021 Japan
NaviPlus Co., Ltd. Personal information inquiry counter
Date of enactment Jan 21th, 2010
Date of revision Jun 1st, 2012
Date of revision Mar 5th , 2014
Date of revision Jan 21th , 2016
Representative Executive Officer,CEO